- This website is a comprehensive knowledge base for learning and enhancing the skills required for becoming an excellent Verification engineer in VLSI industry. Whether you are a recent college graduate looking to learn some industry specific skills or an experienced engineer, you will find several resources that will help you to learn continuously and enhance your skills.
- There are different self-paced online courses that will teach you from basic concepts of Verification, the popular SystemVerilog language as well as advanced methodologies like UVM, SV Assertions and Functional coverage.
- You will also find several tutorials that will help in learning on different topics covering basic of version control , scripting language, common SOC bus protocols etc and many more.
- You can also find a course resources section which has a collection of reference books/papers which will be of high value to read, learn and improve your skills.
- And lastly learning through social media and networking with other fellow students/professionals through discussions/comments/questions etc are interesting and will keep you most up to date on current trends.
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook or Quora and participate in asking questions/discussions/answers etc.
Are you looking for some personal guidance for a career in VLSI ? Do you need some short term Mentoring ? Looking for some interview tips or coaching ? Any other help that you feel needs a short personal consultation. I cannot guarantee I can help every one but I wish to help as many as possible. Schedule a short call here
A Golden Reference guide that will help you prepare for a successful Digital VLSI Verification Interview.
Following self paced online courses are available and are recommended to be learned in the following order. Discussion forums are associated with each lecture and you are encouraged to raise any questions/comments/feedback as you progress through learning
- SOC Verification Using System Verlog
- Learning SystemVerilog Assertions and Functional Coverage Coding
- Learn to build OVM/UVM Testbenches from scratch
Here you can find references to Tutorials on a variety of topics that will help you on several aspects of Verification
- SystemVerilog Reference Slides
- SOC Bus Protocols
- Basics of Version Control System -CVS, SVN, Git, Perforce
- Scripting Skills for Verification – Perl, Python, Shell Scripting
- How to prepare for a Digital VLSI interview ?
- Sample Interview Questions for a Functional Verification job