LEARN SYSTEMVERILOG ASSERTIONS AND COVERAGE CODING IN DEPTH
A course that will help you learn everything about System Verilog Assertions (SVA) and Functional coverage coding which forms the basis for the Assertion based and Coverage Driven Verification methodologies. These are the two key methodologies used most widely in all current SOC/chip designs to ensure quality and completeness. The course covers everything from concepts to coding along with several examples to illustrate as well as quizzes and lab exercises to make your learning thorough. The course contents include several examples and illustrations from LRM and other popular books on SystemVerilog.
Learn System Verilog Assertions and
What are the requirements?
- Basic concepts in Verification
- A desire to learn important skills essential for a Functional Verification job
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Learn the concepts of Assertions and Functional Coverage and how to use SystemVerilog language for same
- Gain hands on experience through examples and assignments
- Add these key skills to your profile that are a must for getting any Verification job in current industry
What is the target audience?
- Students of VLSI/Digital/Embedded design looking for a job in Front end VLSI design
- Professional Logic Design and Verification Engineers who wants to increase their skills